.NET PROGRAMMER, JAVA PROGRAMMER (Augmentis Young Professional)
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: .NET PROGRAMMER, JAVA PROGRAMMER (Augmentis Young Professional)
- To proactively and diligently participate in the intensive Augmentis Young Professional course for 4 months, including passing all course assignments and examinations.
- Deliver to customer expectations as a Augmentis Young Professional at Augmentis customer locations with:
- Technical excellence.
- Outstanding professional behavior.
- Proactively and diligently participate in the intensive Augmentis Young Professional course for 4 months. Achieving a pass in all assigned work and examinations.
- Develop Web Applications using:
- Web Application Server.
- Java, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle Database.
- C#.Net, ASP.Net, VB.Net.
- Recording the results of web methods.
- Providing development and support services.
- Supporting and maintaining the web service projects for users.
Key Performance Measurement:
- Progressively develop programmer knowledge and pass all technical assignments and examination during the 4 month Augmentis Young Professional course, ensuring the development of personal technical knowledge and skill levels for customer service delivery.
- Successful completion of the Augmentis Young Professional course.
- Deliver to Customer Engagement Evaluation expectations on each assigned customer engagement.
- Augmentis Way Compliance.
- Either a new graduate or a graduate with a few years experience in Computer Science, ICT, or related field.
- Solid computer or programming background and ready to receive advance knowledge in programming and professional behavior skills.
- Passionate about information technology and programming, with an enthusiastic ambition to become a highly expert and effective programmer working for customers at their location.
- Aptitude and positive attitude to learning new technologies and techniques.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Interested applicants should submit your resume stating qualification, previous work experience and position applied for along with a recent photograph to: