Why? Great people, best fit.
Recruitment Team Leader
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: Recruitment Team Leader
Reporting to: Manager of Ministry of Happiness.
The Recruitment Team Leader will provide this support by performing the following job activities:
- Leads the execution of the recruitment process to achieve recruitment target
- Managing the team in order to perform recruitment functions properly and ensuring that vacancies are filled within the appropriate timeframes.
- Leads the research and development of innovative candidate sourcing.
- Co-ordinate with Demand and Supply manager to get recruitment requirement.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Designs training recruitment for recruitment professional.
Key Performance Measures:
- Recruitment Target.
- Attrition Target.
- Report accurately and on time.
- Cost Centre Plan.
- Augmentis Way Compliance Score.
Skills / Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related fields; Business Computer or IT related fields will be an advantage
- Female, Thai nationality only, Age not over 40 yesrs old.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in either leading recruitment, in a dynamic environment.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills and an effective communicator.
- Good communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Have a higher patience, able to work under pressure and dedicated to the work.
- Experience in managed and executed employer’s boarding through recruitment activities.