Why? Great people, best fit.
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: .Net Consultant
Reporting to: Augmentis Individual Manager
The .Net Consultant will provide this support by performing the following job activities:
- Undertake coding of project, adopt standards of the company.
- Fix any bugs related to the project.
- Report work progress to Manager and/or Senior Consultant on daily basis.
- Ensure code is fully commented.
- Coordinate with tester for application testing.
- Ensure employee’s target utilization rate achieved every month.
- Perform other work assigned by Manager and/or Senior Consultant.
Key Performance Measures:
- Attrition Target score.
- Report accurately and on time.
- Augmentis Way compliance.
- Transformation program goal achievement.
Skills / Qualification:
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, MIS or any related fields.
- Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated and highly responsible.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing software or web application in either VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET or .NET Framework, Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in implementing web application using Asp.Net MVC 2 or 3.
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision and under dynamic environment.
- Good command of English communication skills.
- Good personality and relate well to customer.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.