Why? Great people, best fit.
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Analyze data using statistical methods.
- Create reports to share your findings and recommendations with the internal team and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with leaders and managers to determine and address data and reporting needs for various company projects.
- Create statistical models that depict company-wide trends.
- Perform testing and validation of data sets.
- Determine the meaning of data and explain how various teams and leaders can leverage it to improve and streamline their processes.
- Document structures and types of business data.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information technology, or related field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a data analyst or relevant role.
- Ability to identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision making.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytical tools.
- Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling/diagramming techniques.
- Communication skills with the ability to distill complex subjects to a wider audience.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to make decisions and solve problems.