Why? Great people, best fit.
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: Cybersecurity
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware.
- Implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components.
- Research best ways to secure company-wide IT infrastructure.
- Build firewalls to protect network infrastructures.
- QA software and hardware for security vulnerabilities and risks.
- Monitor software for external intrusions, attacks, and hacks.
- Close off security vulnerability in the case of an attack.
- Identify cyber attackers, report to upper management, and cooperate with police or other legal forces to detain perpetrator.
- Work independently or as part of a team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related subject preferred.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge on hardware, software, networks, and data centers.
- Thorough work ethic, attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving aptitude.
- Forensic approach to challenges.
- Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves.
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics.
- Experience in professional cybersecurity a plus.