Why? Great people, best fit.
Business Analyst (Insurance)
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: Business Analyst (Insurance)
Will be responsible for providing business consulting services for Augmentis insurance projects.
- Provide business consulting services for insurance IT projects.
- Analysis of business processes and definition of business requirements specifications.
- Be the point-of-contact between internal technical staff and client business staff.
- Conduct testing of functionalities to ensure compliance with business requirements.
- Provide support to clients on model office/users acceptance testing.
- Define and document scope changes during the project life cycle.
- Reporting to the Principal Consultant/Project Manager, you will work closely with the project manager at clients’ sites.
- Minimum 3 years of IT/industrial work experience in life insurance industry as a Business Analyst/Consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Been involved in IT systems integration projects or understand the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of and experience in conceptual and functional business process modeling.
- Ability to interact with client business users in a professional manner.
- Excellent Oral and Written English skill.
- High proficiency in MS OFFICE (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Able to travel for short and long-term work assignments within short notice.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team across multi-cultural environment.
- Those who possess more related and relevant experience may be considered for more Senior positions.