Why? Great people, best fit.
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: Blockchain
- Play, Explore, Hack, Break things, and Fix them so that they’re better and more useful.
- Design, develop and test Blockchain technologies.
- Build POCs quickly to show the art of the possible to our business and key executives.
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new technologies and tools as they continue to evolve.
- Participate in technical reviews as part of the development process.
- Attend to your administrative duties of daily scrums, back log grooming, and sprint planning session.
- Collaborate with the global team in continuous improvement efforts.
- Experienced with developing and implementing Blockchain platforms or services and software development.
- In-depth experience with Java and / or Node.js programming language.
- Experience contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of Blockchain systems with key focus in the areas such as consensus, distributed ledger, and smart contracts.
- Experience with cloud services such as Amazon, Google, or Microsoft.
- Familiarity with using GIT or other version control software for source code management.
- Familiar with Agile software development (Scrum is a plus).
- DevOps knowledge is a plus.