The Right People At The Right Time.
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: Software Tester
- Review requirements, specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback in order to ensure that requirements stated are correct.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing and correction.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliable according to documented requirements as well as established standard under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Estimate, prioritize plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record document through and track defects.
- Perform through regression testing when bugs are resolves.
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer sciences, software Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years of experiences in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Background in Application Testing, System Testing Concept, and/or Software Testing Methodologies would be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Have knowledge of Finance or Banking industries are advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to send a full CV stating availability, present and expected salary or directly contact
Khun Akachai – 089 246 1898
Khun Jittasut – 084 751 6665
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.