The Right People At The Right Time.
IT Project Manager
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 5 – 7 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry.
- Strong project management and planning skill.
- Good command of English.