The Right People At The Right Time.
Front-end Web Developer
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: Front-end Web Developer
- Responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of Company Web sites and Company Web application’s user interfaces.
- Work closely with designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e. XTMTL/CSS, to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages.
- Work closely with server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven Web sites and Web application.
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Work with teams, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Ensure that web application’s UX and UI play nicely in both native application and mobile web apps.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Web Design, Art, User Interactive Design, IT or related fields.
- Strong understanding of the HTML5 and CSS 3 would be advantage.
- Strong typography, information design, interactive/web design, conceptual, and communication design skills.
- Knowledges of React, Nodejs, Chai enzyme, Docker, GrahpQL, Selenium would be advantage.
- A good awareness of industry best practice, user experience and web standards.
- Building responsive design web sites, Parallax web sites, using popular library or frameworks.
Interested candidates are invited to send a full CV stating availability, present and expected salary or directly contact
Khun Akachai – 089 246 1898
Khun Jittasut – 084 751 6665
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.