The Right People At The Right Time.
DBA (Database Administrator)
Augmentis Group is a professional services organization headquartered in Bangkok, with operations in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia. Our clients include many household brand names both in Thailand and internationally. Our vision is to provide a professional services environment in which happiness thrives, and to achieve happiness by constantly and consistently providing a progressive and meritorious career experience that is both professionally and personally fulfilling. Currently we are one hundred and forty people strong and growing rapidly.
We are a young and fast growing international professional services organization that needs experienced and highly talented professionals to manage and lead.
Job Title: DBA (Database Administrator)
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or any related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Database Security and Database Management.
- Be able to manage SQL Server, Oracle and NoSQL.
- Good command of English.
- Good interpersonal skills with service mind.