ASSURANCE & RECOVERY
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization
on the planet to achieve more.
SAP ENABLED TRANSFORMATION STRATEGY
Corporations and organizations embarking on business transformations generally develop transformations strategies and roadmaps to:
- Express what success looks like.
- What needs to change, when the change is required, and often how to achieve the change.
- A deep understanding of the what, how, and when changes are required to achieve transformation success.
- Express a change in roles and responsibilities to align the organization and individual, focus, behaviours, and values towards the transformation objective.
When it comes to SAP Enabled Transformation there is a challenge to strategically align the transformation objectives to the detailed features of technology function, thereby ensuring change embedment and achievement of expected benefits.
- Completing the “missing link” through translation of the business transformation strategy into a Strategic Blueprint that aligns target business changes and benefits through key design principles.
- These Key Design Principles are used by SAP implementation projects to focus the design on achievement of expected business benefits. Ongoing monitoring and advice to the achievement of expected business benefits.
SAP ENABLED TRANSFORMATION ADVISORY
Business transformation is not business as usual. Corporations and Organizations embarking on a business transformation journey require specialists skills, experience, and experts to augment their existing organization to ensure transformation success and mitigate the risk of change.
Our SAP Enabled Transformation Advisory service is focussed on :
- Providing extensively experience and expert professionals to advise and support executives and management wrestling with the unfamiliar complexities and challenges of SAP Enabled Transformation.
- This advisory service can be engaged at any stage of your SAP Enabled Transformation Journey, whether it be:
- Developing your SAP Transformation Program Approach.
- Selecting your System Integrator.
- During any stage of the implementation program as an experienced and expert “check and balance”.
- At times of implementation program stress where another experienced and expert point of view is required to both confirm/clarify areas of concern and craft recovery strategies.
- After implementation, particularly where the organization is struggling to achieve change embedment and achieve expected benefits to both assess and recommend improvement actions.